Over time all electrical installations will deteriorate. Legislation requires that all electrical installations are maintained in a safe condition and therefore be
periodically inspected and tested to BS7671 (Known as an EICR - Electrical Installation Condition Report).
Testing & Inspections of Commercial, Industrial and Domestic Premises
- We can carry out condition reporting, testing and electrical inspection of all types of properties with the latest Megger multifunction test gear giving you a full
and detailed report.
- Helpful advice for any issues raised from tests
- Free, no obligation estimates for any work deemed essential to get you back to Regulation standards.
- An electrical maintenance service for common areas in blocks of apartments
- Changing of parts before they completely wear out and burn control gear - preventing a drama from turning into a crisis!
- Report logs for emergency lighting and checks
- Peace of mind emergency call-out when necessary
- Camp/holiday parks - from checking lamps to installing and checking the infrastructure
Periodic inspection and testing is carried out with five objectives in mind:
- to ensure that people and livestock are saved from the effects of electric shock and burns
- to prevent potential fire and heat damage caused by a defect in the electrical installation
- to check that the electrical installation has not become unsafe though deterioration or damage
- to make sure that there are no electrical installation defects or evidence of non- compliance with the current regulation which might be dangerous
- to meet insurance company requirements.
The frequency of periodic inspection and testing (Electrical Installation Condition Report) must be determined taking into account:
- The type of installation
- Its use and operation
- The frequency and quality of maintenance
- The external influences to which it is subjected